Cozy Zipper Footie Sleeper | Vanilla Poppy
- Product Details
- Materials & Care
- Fit & Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
- Gift Options
Both unique and essential, this zipper footie sleeper is completely one of a kind in our most coveted colors and modern prints. Super soft & durable for your little ones. Some print placement will vary.
- Size Preemie, Newborn, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 & 9-12 Months
- Fits true to size. Can be sized up for extended wear.
- fold-over, mitt-sleeves for added warmth and protection from self-scratching
- Neck-to-ankle zipper (up one leg), with zipper guard at neck for safety and comfort
- Made ethically with love in USA
- In stock. Ships within 3-5 business days.
- Jersey Knit Rayon Blend
- Baby Suede Brushed Finish
- Medium weight and breathable
- Machine washable on delicate cold wash & tumble dry on low
To keep your LMD items looking their best and preserve the color and quality of fabric for extended wearability, we recommend the following premium care instructions:
Hand wash, ring gently, lay flat or hang dry. Use a warm iron or steamer to smooth out wrinkles if needed.
Shipping: PLEASE READ MORE DETAILS
- FREE US SHIPPING on orders of $150 or more.
- Orders under $150 shipping costs depend on shipping method selected, weight of order, and destination.
Returns & Exchanges: PLEASE READ MORE DETAILS
- 30 days free returns (if requirements are met)
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items, face masks, imperfect & perfect surprise grab bags.
If you'd like to send your LMD order as a gift directly to your recipient; simply purchase the option "Gift Wrap & Note" to your order.
Notecard: You can include a note in the Notes section on the first page of the checkout process that will be hand written on a notecard and included in the package.
Gift Wrap: Your order will be wrapped in black & white stripe tissue paper, put in a white kraft box. The handwritten note will be included inside, should you want one.
Did you know that a percentage of proceeds from your order will be going to charity? Read more about #tinybutmighty here & thank you in advance for your support!