ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
LITTLEMISSDESSA, LLC is seeking an Order Fulfillment Associate for our rapidly growing e-commerce store. We are seeking a dependable person who is efficient with their time; detail oriented, self-motivated and optimistic. This position is critical in ensuring we meet our customer’s expectations for excellence in shipping their orders on time and as ordered. Position is located in our office in Corona, CA.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / STANDARDS
- Perform a variety of functions that supports the fulfillment of customer orders
- Identify and stock inventory to designated locations
- Check/verify outgoing shipments for accuracy on all levels
- Troubleshoot problems to resolution
- Meet and exceed productivity standards while working safely, adhering to quality standards, and adhering to policies and procedures
- Handle multiple tasks in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Take an active role in creating a positive and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Keep distribution center and work area neat and organized at all times
- Communicate effectively in a team environment
- Maintain good attendance with a professional work ethic
- Be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Flexible to work in different job functions
- A customer focus attitude is key
- Efficient time management capabilities
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Making conscientious safety decisions at all times.
- Consistent physical activity including bending, stooping, twisting and prolonged periods of standing.
- Pushing, pulling, lifting overhead of objects is required.
- Perform some repetitive motion activities.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to lift 35 lbs. for extended periods of time.
- Drivers License and dependable transportation a must!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Computer knowledge
- Shipping/customer service experience preferred, but not required
HOURS: This is a Part Time position – 20/30 hrs per week to start and may progress to Full Time. Hours worked will be determined at time of hire but will be during operating hours Mon- Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
COMPENSATION: Starting pay is $11.00/hr with room to grow!
There is room for growth in this position and within LITTLEMISSDESSA, LLC. We're looking forward to receiving your application! Please email your resume to hello@littlemissdessa and write "ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE" in the subject line, along with your weekly availability.