Baby Registry Guide 2021
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17
Nursery & Decor
Being that I love design in general, this is the fun part... Let's design the Nursery! Being able to create a baby room where both you and your little one will spend a lot of time should feel special, calming and sacred. I went with a Modern Boho Nursery theme with Danish inspired baby furniture that are gender neutral, timeless and could work with any color/print you are loving right now!
1. Baby Crib Mobile - Selecting one of kind items such as this beautiful and handmade rainbow macrame baby mobile from etsy adds a special design feature that can easily become a heirloom piece.
2. Cloud Pillow - This fuzzy soft cloud pillow features an adorable embroidered face with closed eyes, blushing cheeks and star accents – this plush pillow will be the cutest decor that can double as a cuddly pillow once your little babe gets older.
3. Keekaroo Peanut Changer - No Covers, No Pads, No Slipping, and Easy Cleaning! This changer is unlike any other diaper changing pad. Its strong outer shell makes it impermeable to ''any'' fluid, so clean up is easy peasy...especially with those newborn blowouts that happen more times than not.
4. Stay Wild Moon Child Wall Art - This print is illustrated with beautiful, vibrant trendy boho-inspired colors and high-quality artwork that would look gorgeous in your baby nursery. Digital nursery prints make decorating your nursery wall art super easy, just download, print, frame and hang.
5. Crib Sheets - The sweetest dreams are made of our silky soft, breathable & cozy fitted crib sheets! Our LITTLEMISSDESSA Crib Sheets are an essential every newborn & baby needs. Modern and unique--our Love & light Rainbow crib sheet will complete your nursery perfectly as its gender neutral and could work for a baby girl or baby boy nursery. We also have a ton of other prints and solid color options if you click here!
6. Wall Mirror Decor - This stylish and affordable eye-catching decor piece is the perfect addition to your nursery.
7. Crib Mattress - As baby will be sleeping in their crib most of the time (hopefully), this Graco premium breathable foam crib and toddler mattress is highly popular among parents. It is lightweight, water-resistant with a removable & washable outer cover and recommended mattress firmness for infant's safer sleep. For extra protection, you can also use another baby crib mattress pad cover protector. Another plus is when it's time to convert your baby crib to a toddler bed, you can use the same mattress as it will fit both!
8. Faux Potted Fiddle Leaf Houseplant - As beautiful as fiddle leaf plants are, they can be a little finicky and as a new parent, you wont have time. This incredibly lifelike faux fiddle leaf plant adds a vibrant pop of nature to your nursery without the maintenance. You can even dress it up with a beautiful woven seagrass bely basket!
9. Nash Convertible Crib - There are so many crib styles to choose from but I am loving this modern, Danish inspired convertible crib. It's perfect for a simple, all-natural nursery look. It’s crafted from sturdy, high-quality solid birch wood and designed with clean lines to be effortlessly chic. More importantly, it’s constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Plus, this piece has a water-based finish and is GREENGUARD Gold Certified for healthier, cleaner air. Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately)
10. Paxton Swivel Glider & Recliner - As you'll be rocking, snuggling, feeding and soothing baby to sleep, you're going to want something especially comfortable for both you and your little one. This Glider is a contemporary twist on a classic recliner and a modern addition to any nursery! It’s carefully crafted from solid, sturdy pinewood for durability that’s safe and stylish. The convenient swivel feature gently and noiselessly helps you rock your baby to sleep during those middle of the night newborn feedings.
11. Baby Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper - Being that I am a huge fan of co-sleeping, I utilized a bassinet and bedside sleeper for the first 5 months with Greyson. Having him right next to me as it adjusted to the height of my bed made it much easier as I was still recovering from my c-section and getting up was not an easy task. Especially with the the cluster feedings throughout the night. This will get you through the sleepless nights with a newborn and hopefully allow you to get some more sleep as it did for me!
12. Cuddle & Kind Hand Knit Doll - We are big supporters of handmade and small businesses who give back and these little loveys are absolutely precious. The perfect cuddly friend that will be cherished forever.
13. Hangers - You'll need baby hangers to hang all the adorable baby outfits. These adorable velvet flocking baby clothes hangers gently grips garments, preventing them from slipping off the hanger!
14. Nursery Storage & Organizers - Perfect to store and organize baby socks, knotted gowns, onesies, swaddle blankets, diapers, newborn accessories and more.
15. Woven Laundry Hamper Basket - From spit up, to blowouts, babies go through a ton of clothes per day! This hamper is the perfect laundry basked to keep all those dirty clothes. It's stylish enough to go with your nursery decor and the second basket can be used for baby toy storage too!
5. Skip Hop Explore More - Designed in collaboration with a pediatrician, this baby activity center supports a whole body approach to playing and learning. The Skip, Hop, Explore and More activity center is easy to assemble and comes with a variety of toys that can be positioned in various spots for baby.
6. Itzy Ritzy Mini Diaper Bag - The Mini Backpack Diaper Bag by Itzy Ritzy is the perfect size to grab and go for quick outings or when you only need to bring along the essentials. Don’t let its size fool you—the mini backpack has eight pockets (four internal and four external) and includes a matching changing pad.
7. Lovevery Play Gym - Give your child the best possible start with the play gym that gives you a whole year of play. We did all the research to bring your child the best stage-based play gym for their developing brain.
1. Burt's Bees Baby Burp Cloth - Isn’t it all about having the little things handy when you need them? Super soft and absorbent 100% organic cotton burp cloths combine cuteness with utility so you can always be prepared for the moment! Fabric and construction hold up beautifully through wash after wash.
2. Skip Hop Moby Baby Bath - With whimsical and supportive design, the versatile Skip Hop® Smart Sling 3-Stage Tub adapts and grows with your baby through infancy. This playful whale-shaped tub locks into two positions for ultimate support and comfort.
3. Tubby Todd Gift Set - This Newborn Gift Set features six essential products for your newborn babe! From bath time to nap time to feed time to diaper change, we've got you covered with our gentle body care basics that will help keep that newborn skin fresh and moisturized.
4. OCCO Baby Hair Brush Set - The OCCObaby line is an industry favorite because of its simple and safe design. Parents can rest easy knowing their child is cared for with the healthiest, safest personal care products.
5. Burt's Bees Baby Hooded Towels - Nothing smells as wonderful as your sweet little bumble bee, and these super soft hooded towels will add to the post-bath snuggling bliss.
6. Skip Hop Moby Bath Set - Bathing baby is a breeze with the help of our handy bathtime helper kit. Packed with four of our popular Moby bath basics in decor-friendly grey, the four-piece set includes a rinser, soft spout cover, padded elbow rest and kneeler.
1. Medela Sonata Smart Breast Pump - Medela’s Sonata Smart Breast Pump is a daily use, double-electric breast pump been carefully designed with the comfort and convenience of both mom and baby in mind.
2. Lansinoh Therapearl Breast Therapy Pack - Lansinoh's 3 in 1 Breast Therapy gel packs provide therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges and are considered essential breastfeeding supplies by many nursing moms. When used as breast cold packs, they reduce pain and swelling caused by engorgement. When used as breast hot packs, they relieve symptoms associated with plugged ducts and mastitis. If used hot with almost any brand of breast pump, they encourage milk let-down for more efficient pumping.
3. Nanobébé Breastmilk Storage Bags - Fit the whole family’s food in the freezer again! Declutter with your 10-count refill of stackable breast milk savers, specially designed to stack evenly inside nanobébé’s “first in, first out” vertical breastmilk storage container or for use on their own.
4. Earth Mama Organic Nipple Cream - Organic Nipple Butter works hard (just like you!) to moisturize dry skin, and bring nipples back to their happy place with an organic and wonderfully smooth plant-based blend. Calendula rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky
5. Haakaa Manual Breast Pump - The Haakaa Breast Pump is an easy-to-use compact breast pump that automatically draws milk using suction. Made from soft silicone, this breast pump is perfect for traveling and doesn't require a power source to use for on-the-go convenience.
6. Earth Mama Organic Milkmaid Tea - Earth Mama's Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote lactation — that have been used by nursing mothers for generations.
7. Boppy Nursing Pillow - The Boppy Pillow has a versatile design that makes it ideal for comfortable feedings, and then as a perfect spot for tummy time, propping, learning to sit, and more. Its Miracle Middle™ panel stretches to fit every waist size.
8. Skip Hop Insulated Breastmilk Backpack - If you and your little pal are headed out for the day, the SKIP*HOP Grab & Go Double Bottle Bag will keep 2 bottles or sippy cups warm or cold for up to 4 hours. The insulated lining is wipeable, and the bag attaches easily to a stroller.
9. Medela Electric Breast Pump - Medela’s new Pump in Style with MaxFlow technology is a double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times per day. Built with a closed system with overflow protection, redesigned connectors with large openings for easier cleaning, and intuitive push-button controls with 10 adjustable vacuum levels, Pump in Style is designed to make breastfeeding easier and more convenient so you can feed your baby with breast milk for as long as you choose
10. Burt's Bees Baby Burp Cloth - Isn’t it all about having the little things handy when you need them? Super soft and absorbent 100% organic cotton burp cloths combine cuteness with utility so you can always be prepared for the moment! Fabric and construction hold up beautifully through wash after wash.
11. Avent Baby Bottle Warmer - The Philips Avent Fast Baby Bottle Warmer is an easy way to make mealtime more comfortable for baby. It gently heats a 5 ounce bottle in as few as 3 minutes. Milk circulates continuously while it's warming, so the warmer - unlike a microwave - won't cause hot spots.
12. Infans Adjustable High Chair - Different than the traditional high chair, this baby highchair has a multiple adjustable frame. The backrest is provided with 5 adjustable positions which is ideal for different use needs.
13. Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack - Boon’s grass is the original countertop drying rack that gave a fresh look to countertops everywhere. From bottles to pacifiers, it holds all of your baby accessories as they air dry on the flexible blades that resemble real grass. Water drains into the lower tray, where it’s completely contained.
14. Boon Refillable Silicon Pouch Bottle - It's the best thing to happen to feeding since nipples. Boon NURSH Silicone bottle has reusable pouches that collapse as baby drinks, cutting down on the ingestion of air and decreasing the likelihood of painful gas, reflux, colic and burps.
15. Burt's Bees Bibs - Super soft and adorable, our 100% organic cotton bib sports our easy signature lap shoulder style so it slides off mess-free in the moments you need it most. All bibs have a knit terry backing.
1. Owlet Smart Sock - Parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. Our award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter, when it really matters.
2. iHealth No Touch Thermometer - No Touch Measuring, Just Safe and Hygienic: PT3 Built-in infrared temperature sensor, reads body temperature within 1.18 inches of the center of the forehead without physical contact.
3. Frida Baby 3 in 1 Humidifier - Uses the power of ultrasonic vibration to turn water into a cool hydrating mist that runs for up to 12 hours. Mist adjuster goes from gentle mist to tropical rainforest with a twist of the knob.
4. Infant Optics Baby Monitor - The Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Monitor is the first baby monitor with interchangeable lens technology. Three separate lens types normal, wide angle (sold separately) and zoom allow you to choose the most suitable focal length and viewing angle for the specific environment, just like a professional camera system.
5. Fridababy NoseFrida - It's smart, It's Swedish, It's maybe a little strange. It's the doctor-invented nasal aspirator what actually works! To Use: Place large tube against child's nostril (not inside), creating a seal. Use red mouthpiece to snuck out snot.
6. Fridababy Medi Frida - Med Frida delivers the full dose through a soft, familiar pace that sends medicine to the side of the cheek, as recommended by doctors, bypassing baby's taste buds to prevent spit-ups so baby swallows full dose.
7. Fridababy Nail Frida - NailFrida the Snipper Clipper set tackles all of your trimming troubles with the blades of a scissor and the ease of a clipper. The nail clipper blade is shaped like a scissor allowing for a smooth and silent snipping.
8. Little Remedies Baby Essentials Kit - The Little Remedies New Baby Essentials Kit includes everything you need to safely and effectively relieve your baby’s most common symptoms; Makes a perfect baby gift.
1. LITTLEMISSDESSA Knotted Hat - The essential newborn knotted hat in our softest jersey knit fabric that coordinates with our knotted baby gowns, rompers, swaddle blankets and more! The perfect gift for baby showers and or any new-mom-to-be!
2. LITTLEMISSDESSA Zipped Sleeper - Everything you love about our soft and cozy snuggle sets now with a zipper! Cozy enough for sweet dreams and stylish enough for day play, these sleepers are versatile and easy. Zippity quick changes with a diagonal zip makes wardrobe or diaper changes easy peasy. The perfect gift for baby showers and or any new-mom-to-be.
3. LITTLEMISSDESSA Swaddle Baby Blanket - The snuggle is real. Our Little Nursling™ Swaddle Blankets are an essential every newborn & baby needs. Modern and unique--this blanket is ultra soft, breathable yet functional. Perfect for swaddling, cuddles, gifts, and more.
4. LITTLEMISSDESSA Knotted Gown - Our Little Nursling® snuggle knotted baby gowns are the perfect outfit to bring your newborn home in. A modern take on the classic lap neck onesie, with an adjustable knotted hem that makes those late night diaper changes quick and easy. Finished with fold-over mitten cuffs that are designed to cover those itty-bitty hands for extra warmth and avoid scratching.
5. Wood Bear Rattle - This gorgeous rattle makes a gentle sound and is the perfect size for little hands to grasp. It promotes early sensory exploration and makes the perfect stocking stuffer!
6. Hello World Milestone Disc - Hello World! Birth Announcement Disc. Our new Milestone Moments are the perfect way to celebrate the special achievements in baby's life! Capture every special moments with these beautiful wooden keepsakes. The memories will last a lifetime.
7. D|G Pacifier - The perfect pacifier for 0-12 month old babes, coming in a wide range of stylish colors.
8. Crew Pacifier Clip - Chewable Charm pacifier clips are simple and the perfect accessory. Tie any type of pacifier or teether/ toy through the loop and stop playing the pick up off the floor game every 2 minutes! They are lovely + practical and can double as teethers, but always require adult supervision.
9. As You Grow | Memory Book - A modern take on a baby memory book and journal, As You Grow stands out from the crowd of baby books with its elegant, chic, and timeless design. The gender-neutral artwork with guided sections provide space for every family to record moments from pregnancy to age five.
10. Touched by Nature Crew Socks - Made without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, our organic cotton clothing is pure and made without harsh chemicals, feeling incredibly comfortable and cozy on baby's skin.
11. Love to Dream Swaddle UP - When you place your baby to sleep on their back, their natural position is for their arms to go up. The Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original features a patented design that allows you to swaddle your baby with their arms up in this more natural position. The medical reason behind baby's desire to have access to their hands is that when they wake up at night, they want to self-soothe, which is simply stroking their cheeks or sucking on their hands.
12. Water Wipes - Simply 2 ingredients: Our fragrance-free baby wipes contain 99.9% purified water with a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for eczema-prone skin and allergy sufferers
13. Aquaphor Baby Ointment - Multi-purpose solution for your baby's many skin care needs, Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
14. Pampers Pure Diapers - Pampers Pure Protection diapers are crafted with thoughtfully chosen materials for dry and healthy skin. Absorbent plant-based liner - Plant-based and polypropylene fiber, enriched with shea butter to help protect skin
15. Dreft Baby Detergent - Newborn Liquid Detergent is specially made for newborn babies’ delicate skin. That’s why it’s the #1 pediatrician-recommended baby detergent and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years.